The Swiss Robotics Days are Switzerland’s most comprehensive exhibition on robotics for service sectors.
- The first day will be dedicated to robotics professionals, and will allow the Swiss robotics community to meet the experts, exchange ideas, create new business opportunities and attract talent.
- For the first time, the event will open its doors to the general public for a second day (November 5), establishing itself as a platform to engage with the public and the younger generations.
The event will take place in Lausanne at the Beaulieu Convention Center. In order to access the workshop, please register: register.
Workshop will be co-organised by Sparksense.co, an entrepreneur-driven advisory firm passionate to help Startups grow their top-line and build lasting partnerships.
This workshop is your opportunity to gain rapidly a strong foundation of Business Development fundamentals. It will foster active participation to build solutions rooted in real Sales experience.
We will address the following key Topics in breakout sessions
- Define & present product featuresHow do you communicate, demo, assess and prioritize key product features? Or should yourather be a Licensing business?
- Know your Customer & channelsWho are your real target customers? How do you shape you market access, through whichchannels?
- Build a qualified pipelineHow do you grow and manage from qualified leads, early adopters to new customers?
- Pricing for Proof of Concept & beyondHow do you capture value from your solution, in pilot and in recurring business?
We look forward to seeing you in the event!
Innovation Booster Robotics